Distributor Market Service (DMS) is a web-based business intelligence tool that enables wineries to identify, contact, and monitor North American distributors and analyze their position in the wholesale market.
Powered by Wines Vines Analytics, the industry leading winery and distributor databases, and IRI sales data, DMS provides wineries the ability to analyze their off-premise sales within a market and compare their sales data to a distributor’s overall sales. Wineries can also compare sales data to their direct competitors’ and view what distributors certain wineries are using to make better business decisions.
DMS enables wineries to find distributors that fit their need based on a distributor’s profile, including the number of wineries they represent, winery production size, and the average bottle price of wineries in their portfolio.
- Search over 1,400 North American distributors.
- Identify distributors by market, name, or winery.
- Access distributor contact information.
- View distributor winery portfolios.
- Analyze your off-premise sales.
- Download performance reports.
- Compare sales numbers to your distributor’s overall sales.
- Compare sales data to your direct competitor’s data.
Distributor Profiles Include
- Company name and address
- Contact with email and phone number
- Corporate linkage
- Wineries represented
- Number of wineries in portfolio
- Annual case production of each winery
- Average bottle price of each winery
- Winery brands