Distilled Spirits Pricing Monitor
Manage your brand price positioning decisions more effectively with The Distilled Spirits Pricing Monitor. Published before new prices go into effect on the first day of the month, the Distilled Spirits Pricing Monitor enables marketers to keep up with and respond quickly to the latest competitive pricing developments.
The Distilled Spirits Pricing Monitor tracks nearly 4,000 distiller and importer frontline case FOBs to wholesalers for the most widely distributed brands available in the U.S. Based on price filing affidavits, the report is published in printed or electronic formats. It highlights monthly price changes and new product entries and is the only report of its kind.Printed Edition: Spiral bound book format (priced at $595 for 4 quarterly issues or $895 for 12 monthly issues)
Electronic Edition: Excel Format (priced at $900 for 4 quarterly issues and $1,800 for 12 monthly issues)
- Organized into 28 product category sections for easy reference.
- Distilled spirits products are listed by brand, ranked from highest to lowest price within each category and bottle size.
- Shows actual supplier prices for the current month and the past twelve months for each line item.
- Includes monthly price changes and new items summary by brand.
- You can order the paper edition with the following three options to suit your needs:
- Monthly: (12 issues) to actively monitor new product entries, FOB changes and competitive developments.
- Quarterly: (4 issues) monitors FOB changes and your competitive set.
- Single Issue: snapshot of marketplace competitive set for any month
- Contains the entire Distilled Spirits Pricing Monitor master database.
- Displays by supplier, enabling price positioning comparisons with key competitor company portfolios.
- Permits sorts by brand, category, price and bottle size and searchable to suit your needs.
- Changes by brand summary calculates and displays price change amount and % change.
An easy payback: refining your brand pricing based upon key competitive price changes can pay for the cost of the report with your first issue.
Please see sample reports:
Hard Copy Excel Edition