Originally created by Louis Gomberg in the late 1940s, The Gomberg-Fredrikson Report is the only established information source that monitors monthly and annual comparative shipments of leading California wineries and wine imports by country. The report also provides insightful commentary and analysis of current business conditions and trends shaping the market.
Get Strategic Insights to Help You Manage Your Business
The Annual Wine Industry Review issue
- Monthly commentary and analysis of leading California winery shipments
- Monthly updates on volumes and values of imported wines by type from all major countries
- Monthly listing of largest Chilean winery shipments
- Monthly reports on cased and bulk exports of California wine for leading producers
- Monthly exports of American wine by country of destination
- Quarterly reports include shipments of over 140 California wineries, analysis of ACNielsen reports, shipments from leading Coastal warehouses with subtotals by region, top 10 winery market shares and special charts and analyses
contains total market (California, other states, and imported wine) shipment volumes for twelve months ending December. This expanded edition includes year-to-year comparisons and a summary of market driver trends, table wine volume and revenue growth by price segment, California varietal sales estimates, and other year-end summary analyses, charts and graphs. The Annual Review is the only issue that is sold separately.
The Preview & Supplemental Bulletin (PSB)
, also known as the Import and Export Report, is released a few weeks before the Gomberg-Fredrikson Report is published and contains previews to the Gomberg-Fredrikson Report’s schedules and information. The PSB report also contains supplemental schedules and analysis covering imports, exports, grape production and pricing developments. This report is only available via PDF.
PSBs are included in the price of the PDF version of the Gomberg-Fredrikson Report. PSBs can be added to a paper subscription for $195 a year.
Distribution of The Gomberg- Fredrikson Report is limited to wine marketers, producers, growers and wine industry suppliers because winery shipment data are treated confidentially and are not made available to the press or public.